Thursday, April 30, 2009

owen's broken pinkie , swine flu , and a mountain lion sighted...OH MY!

This is a list of things that have recently been affecting my life. Number 1 Owen broke his pinkie playing kickball.Iknow, I know you play kickball with your feet thats what I thought to but apperently you catch the ball to.No worries, Owen's fine other than the fact that his arm smells a little.Ha ha ha.Number 2 I am sure you have all heard that the swine flu is going around.They sent out a note and everything! The symtoms(that I remember) are lose of appetite,nausea, and vommit.Number 3 there was a mountain lion sighted on moore avenue which is CLOSE!But life goes on.

2 comments:

Mike and Laura said...

Crazy happenings! I don't know if we can move back to Pleasanton anymore! :) haha JK

Benerino said...

Stinky Arm pit Owen. Thats funny.